“The EDS-G205A-4PoE is a unit that delivers both performance and convenience. In this switch, operators get the convenience of advanced power-over-Ethernet technology that simplifies power wiring, and the performance of high-bandwidth full gigabit Ethernet ports,” explained Li Peng, Product Manager for Moxa Inc. “This combination of PoE+ and Gigabit Ethernet is particularly useful for GigE machine vision cameras and long-distance broadband wireless applications, and delivers high video resolution or wireless throughput.”
With dual 24/48 VDC power input support, the EDS-G205A-4PoE guarantees outstanding power redundancy and ensures a higher level of operational convenience in automation control networks. In addition, the EDS-G205A-PoE is equipped with Moxa’s SmartPoE technology, which simplifies installation, operations, and troubleshooting with functions such as over-current protection, short circuit protection, and power status detection via LED indicators. The compact design and -40 to 75°C operating temperature range also make the switch ideal for outdoor cabinets where space is a premium and operating temperatures can fluctuate wildly.
- Full-gigabit Ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af/at, PoE/PoE+ support
- Up to 30 watts output per PoE port
- 24/48 VDC flexible redundant power inputs
- Intelligent power consumption detection and classification
- SmartPoE for over current and short circuit detection
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)
The EDS-G205A-4PoE joins Moxa’s complete portfolio of PoE solutions including industrial Ethernet switches, PoE splitters, PoE injectors, and PoE media converter, as well as powered devices including IP cameras and wireless access points. To learn more about Moxa’s PoE solutions, please visit http://www.Komputercenter.com/moxa
- TRENDnet® Megapixel Night Vision Outdoor Camera Now Available TORRANCE, Calif. –September 6, 2011–TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless...
- TRENDnet® Now Shipping First to Market 450 Mbps Dual Band Wireless N HD Media Bridge TORRANCE, Calif.–October 27, 2011– TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless...
- TRENDnet® Demonstrates First 500Mbps Powerline Adapter with Four Integrated Gigabit Ports TORRANCE, Calif.–September 2, 2011–TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking...
- ATEN CS82U & CS84U ATEN CS82U dan ATEN CS84U merupakan KVM Switch unit kontrol...
- TRENDnet Migrasi IP Camera ke Wireless N TRENDnet merupakan merek pertama yang memperkenalkan IP Camera yang dilengkapi...